Friday, July 19, 2013

A Magical Day!

As you can tell from my title I am a Disney geek!  So when I say that when you finally meet someone that you can enjoy all the facets of your daily life with and enjoy spending time it can feel very Magical!  =)  That's what happens when a good friend and you finally break through that friendship barrier one day.   It wasn't planned and just seemed so right that it just happened!  It was great!  Ok I know I can go on and on....but I just wanted to do a shoot out to all my FRIENDS who have always been so supportive in Everything I do.  My fundraising, my 5K's, 10K's and even my first 1/2 Marathon you are a huge party of my motivation!  

A special Shoot out...to "JODI" you have always encouraged and cheered me alone all the journey's I have attempted over the last 10 years.  You are amazing and I am so proud to call you my Friend.  All my love girl....thank you!  

 A new chapter is beginning and there are new memories to be made every moment of every day!  I hope you all are here to enjoy it with me as always. 


Thank you for all your acceptance!   It's hard enough to start dating and being introduced to new people not knowing how accepting you will be, but I can honestly say without hesitation that I have the BEST group on people in my life circle ever!  There are people that will come and go in my life, but that worth keeping will stay during all the good and bad! 

It's great times to share my happy days with everyone!  So......Thank you......and I love you all! 

Ok enough of the mushy stuff.  Get back to work.....

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment