Monday, July 15, 2013

Walt Dreamers Me.......

I can't believe that I will get a chance to meet this amazing man.  The last 6 years I have been blessed to have found a friend that was also a Disney geek.  Through her I was able to get my first reservation with Club 33.  Since then I have been sharing my good fortune with friends and family to be able to get them in as well.   Facebook has been a HUGE opener in helping other's with there Dreams of visiting the Club as well.  I have posted several photo's of trips to Disneyland and Club 33 with all my groups.  I have had people tell me it was their dream come true to be able to come with me, when in turn I was only returning a favor that was once given to me.  The man who made my dream come true was Joe Cosgrove and now to have a chance to spend time and hear his stories about Walt, Disneyland, Club 33 and other influential individuals.  I believe this to be an honor and appreciate everything that has been offered to me.  If you have a moment please watch this video it's about a great man and his journey!

Walt Dreamers Me

If you would like to learn more about him, you can visit his web site:  Joe Cosgrove

Thank you and enjoy your reading. 

JC  =)

Picture is of Joe Cosgrove on the right at his book celebration at Club 33. 



No comments:

Post a Comment