Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Whole New World

As I take a new step into another direction.  If you can believe this I am dating again.  YES for those that know me I did say "dating"!  A big step for me....LOL 

An even Bigger step is Disneyland turning 58 tomorrow.  Yes 58 years ago Walt Disney introduced to us a beautiful place where Mom & Dad and the kids could all discover a new adventure together.  It didn't depend on your age to enjoy any part of this Magical Kingdom.  Come one come all to the Happiest place on earth! 

Walt had no idea the impact he would have on America when he took the long trail to begin his quest on converting acres of Orange Grove fields in Anaheim to an Amusement Park.  Walt you have done yourself PROUD!  Congratulations and I wish Disneyland a very merry 58th Birthday. 

I am blessed to have the connection to take a group of my friends and family to Club 33 today.  Of course we will be celebrating with all the cast members of Disneyland the Birthday of Disneyland.  There are going to be 33 of us plus a very special guest Joe & Janet Cosgrove.  It's going to be a celebration that we will never forget!  I promise you that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment