Thursday, October 3, 2013

HERBALIFE has changed my life.

OMG...It's been 4 months since I started Herbalife and my life has changed!  I weighed in at 175 the first day and now I weigh 158.  I have only started!  My goal is to hit 130 so I still have a ways to go but I can certainly see the light at the end of the rainbow.  I find myself with the energy to workout.  The shakes actually takes great and don't take a lot to make them!  For someone like me who is always on the go that means a lot.  The snacks are right up my alley and they taste GREAT!  Yeah go figure a diet that has great tasting snacks.  I am sharing this because those things that you find in life that you think are too good to be true usually are, however this is not!  I want to SHARE this with everyone I can.  Best kept secret! 

If you want to check out the products please do.  I have provided the Product link.

They also have a FREE on-line Health Evaluation that you can take. 


Within 48 hours you will receive an email with your results &

Program recommendation to help you reach YOUR health goals!
Take that first step to a healthier lifestyle!  If you have any questions I am here to help in any ways I can!  Please contact me: jcbertot69@gmail.com.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment